Madurai Rameshwaram Kanyakumari Trivandrum
Domestic / Group Tours
Travel Date: 17 Nov, 2020
Duration: 9 Days / 8 Nights
Temple tour of Madurai Rameshwaram and leisure stay at Kovalam are the highlights of this tour. The tour covers Madurai one of the most famous pilgrimage centers in India. The best thing about Madurai is its Meenakshi Amman Temple, which not only becomes a holy experience for visitors, but also proves itself to be an architectural marvel with its thousands of statues and carvings. The city of Madurai has a lot to offer to tourists, as it is evident by its nickname Thoonga Nagaram, which means 'the city that never sleeps'. The Madurai experience is followed up by a grand entry to God's Own Country, the State of Kerala, via Kovalam, its most famous beach destination.
The major highlights of this tour are temple tour of Madurai, Rameshwaram and Kanyakumari. The itinerary commences from Madurai, continues from Madurai to Rameshwaram, from Rameshwaram to Kanyakumari, Kanyakumari to Kovalam, and finally to Trivandrum.
Tagged for: Cruise, CityBreak, Adventure, Beach
Cost & Payment Terms
|Description||Price (in Rs.)|
- GST @ 5% extra
- Return AC 3 tier Rail Journey (Mumbai to Madurai & Trivandrum to Mumbai)
- AC Accommodation on Twin/Triple sharing basis at 3 Star hotels
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner (excluding duration of rail journey)
- Monument and Museum entrance fees at the sights mentioned in the itinerary
- All transfers and sightseeing by chauffer driven A/C Vehicle
- Video camera permits during sightseeing
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, porter-age etc.
- GST @ 5% on total billing