Domestic / Group Tours
Travel Date: 25 Dec, 2019
Duration: 5 Days 4 Nights
- Visit Ajanta & Ellora Caves, one of the oldest UNESCO World Heritage Sites in India
- Visit Bibi Ka Maqbara
- Panchakki, known as the water mill. It was designed to generate energy via water brought down from a spring on a mountain
- Visit Daulatabad fort, one the most powerful forts of the medieval Deccan
Tagged for: CityBreak, Adventure
Cost & Payment Terms
|Description||Price (in Rs.)|
- Additional GST @ 5%
DAY 1: Mumbai - Aurangabad
Depart from Mumbai by AC Bus/Vehicle to Aurangabad. At arrival check-in to Hotel, freshen up & after lunch start for local sightseeing of Bibi Ka Makbara, Himayat Bagh and Panchakki. After Dinner return to hotel for overnight stay in Aurangabad.
DAY 2: Aurangabad - Daulatabad - Ellora
After breakfast around 8 AM check out from hotel. Visit Machindranath mandir/math in Mitmita village, later sightseeing of Devgiri/Daulatabad Fort. After lunch visit Bhadra maruti temple and Grishneshwar Temple, one of 12 Jyotirlingas. Reach Ellora, check-in at hotel & overnight stay.
DAY 3: Ellora Sightseeing - Ajanta
After breakfast check out and half day sightseeing of Ellora caves, recorded in the list of world-heritage site. The Kailash Temple of the Ellora caves is the major attraction among the tourists and work of art of the architect. The temple is one of the largest and massive sculptures of the world. Post lunch start for Ajanta village via Gautala National park. Check in & overnight hotel stay at Ajanta village.
DAY 4: Ajanta Caves Sightseeing - Aurangabad
After breakfast check out and half day sightseeing at Ajanta Caves. Ajanta Caves are ancient Buddhist caves situated near Ajanta village in Aurangabad district of Maharashtra. Ajanta Caves are one of the oldest UNESCO World Heritage Sites in India. The caves are now protected by the Archaeological Survey of India. After lunch proceed to Aurangabad & overnight stay.
DAY 5: Aurangabad - Mumbai
After breakfast check out & start return journey for Mumbai. Tour concludes with amazing memories.
- AC Accommodation in 2/3 Star Hotels on twin sharing basis
- 2 Nights stay at Hotel in Aurangabad
- 1 Nights stay at Hotel in Ajanta
- 1 Night stay at Hotel in Ellora
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Private AC Vehicle for Mumbai to Mumbai Travel and sightseeing as per itinerary specified
- Entrance fees/tickets and guide charges wherever applicable
- Parking, Driver allowance & all types of taxes
- GST taxes @ 5%
- Person specific Medicines
- Shopping, all personal expenses