Domestic / Adventure Tours
Travel Date: 13 Jun, 2020
Duration: 1 Day
We @ InnovativeKidzArt & Happy Pics Tourism have arranged a 1 day Trek to Korigadh (for age 8 years above) on Saturday
Height: 3,028 feet approx
Base Village: Peth Shahapur
Captured by Chatrapati Shivaji in 1657, this fort went to the British after a prolonged siege in 1818. Several ruins of old structures within the fort still exist, and it walls is still completely intact.
We start our walk through a jungle and trek up to the fort with a view of Amby Valley below. Atop we get to see:
1. 2 lakes on the fort
2. Goddess Korai Devi temple
3. Several smaller temples to dedicated to Vishnu and Shiva
4. Six cannons – the largest of which is called the Laxmi Toph
5. View of Amby Valley
Catch Indrayani Express Form Your Respective Stations:
5:40 AM Mumbai CST
5:51 AM Dadar
6:14 AM Thane
6:33 AM Kalyan
We will Reach Lonavala at 8:00 AM
Have breakfast and proceed to Base Village ‘Peth Shahapur’
From base village Start trekking to the Korigadh
Reach at Top in approx. 1 hours
Have Lunch and Further,
start descending back to Pethwadi
Will get back in village at 1:00 PM
Back to Karjat/Lonavala by local transport.
Reach Mumbai by Deccan Express
Trek Concludes with Treasure Of Happy memories. :)
The cost of the trek will be Rs. 1000/- per head.
1. Transportation from Lonavala-Peth Shahpur- Lonavala/back to Mumbai
3. Evening breakfast
1. Any personal expenses
2. Any other charges non mentioned above.
Things to be carried:
1. bottle of water (At least 3 Ltrs),
2. Some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits, etc.
3. Medicine those if u require usually (Optional)
4. Good trekking shoes,
5. A haversack small to carry water bottles.
• Please do not carry gold ornaments or any other valuables.
• Please do not carry handbags or zolas for the trek.
• Avoid Chapels / Slippers
• Camera, Binocular
Important information regarding the Trek.:
1. Smoking and Drinking alcohol during the Trek is strictly prohibited.
2. Respect for the natural reserve and its’ inhabitants. Do Not Litter, Participants are requested to carry the waste back to the city and dispose of it in dustbins.
3. Happy Pics tourism is not liable in any way whatsoever for any injury or loss (including any indirect or consequential loss) of any kind to person or property suffered by any participant whether by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent.
Your feedback is valuable to us……..Keep Trekking Guys..Love Sahyadri
• Late date for registration is 1st Sept 2018 [for confirm reservation of train]
Contact - Rajan Joshi - 9699374457 / 9371092972
Tagged for: Adventure
Cost & Payment Terms
|Description||Price (in Rs.)|
- Evening Breakfast
- Pack Lunch
- Travel from Khopoli to Mumbai or respective locations
- Travel to Lonavala and Base village
- Morning Breakfast
- Person specific Medicines
- Water bottle