STATUE OF UNITY WITH BEST OF GUJARAT
Customized / Group Tours
Duration: 9 Days / 8 NightsBook now to enjoy the Gujarat's culture, heritage sites, food and much more. Gujarat Tour Packages Include AC 3-star Hotel Stay, Breakfast, Cab, Sightseeing, 24/7 Customer Support.
Tagged for: CityBreak, Beach
For more details please contact us on +91-9371092972 or email us at email@example.com and we will be happy to help you plan your upcoming vacation.
Cost & Payment Terms
|Description||Price (in Rs.)|
- Offer valid for travel till 31st May 2019
- Prices may vary as per actual booking date.
- 5% GST extra on total package cost.
DAY 1: Mumbai to Vadodara
Catch SHATABDI EXP (12009) from Mumbai Central at 6.25 AM. Arrive at Vadodara Station by 11 AM, report to pre-booked car/coach and proceed to visit Laxmi Vilas Palace and Sur Sagar lake. Overnight stay at Vadodara.
DAY 2: Vadodara - Statue of Unity - Ahmedabad
Today after breakfast proceed to visit
DAY 3: Ahmedabad Sightseeing
Visit to Siddi Saiyed Mosque (the cultural symbol of Ahmedabad city), Huteesinh Jain Temple (The oldest Jain temple in Ahmedabad famous for its carving), Gandhi Ashram (Also known as Sabarmati Ashram – the house where Mahatma Gandhi had stayed for 13 years and from where the historic Dandi march had begun) Sabarmati Museum & Riverfront. Visit Adalaj to see the grandeur of the unique Step Well at Adalaj. Visit Akshardham. One needs minimum two and half hours to see the exhibition and shows. Witness the famous laser show on water from 7:30 pm to 8:30 pm at Akshardham followed by dinner at the very hygienic and well laid out cafeteria at Akshardham. Overnight stay at Ahmedabad.
DAY 4: Ahmedabad - Jamnagar - Dwarka
On The Way Visit Bala Hanuman Temple Know For Its Nonstop Ramdhun Since 1956 And In Mentioned In Guiness Book Of World Records, Also Visit Lakhota Museum, Lakhota Lake And Other Famous Temples Of Jamnagar. Not to Forget Visit the Local Markets in Jamnagar Known for Its Bandhni Work. After That Proceed To Dwarka. Overnight Stay at Hotel in Dwarka.
DAY 5: Dwarka Sightseeing
After Morning Breakfast Proceed To Visit Nageshwar Jyotirling, Gopi, Bet Dwarka, Rukmani Temple, Attend Evening Aarti At Dwarkadish Temple. Visit Nageshwar Temple. Overnight Stay at Hotel in Dwarka.
DAY 6: Dwarka – Porbandar – Somnath
After Breakfast Leave For Somnath Enroute Visit To Porbandar Birth Place Of Mahatma Gandhi and Sudama Temple. Visit Bhalka Tirth, Somnath Beach, Laxminarayan Temple, Paanch Pandav Gufa, Triveni Sangam, Somnath Temple, this temple is one of the twelve most sacred shrines dedicated to the Lord Shiva and a Jyotirlinga. Overnight Stay at Somnath.
DAY 7: Somnath - Sasangir
After breakfast proceed to Sasangir. On reaching, complete the check-in formalities at your pre-booked jungle lodge. Take meals and have rest for few hours. The evening can be spent as per your wish. Enjoy dinner and overnight in Gir. Be prepared to be greeted with different species of birds next morning chirping outside your verandah. Overnight stay at Sasangir.
DAY 8: Wild Life Safari at Sasangir
Post breakfast get ready to take a plunge into the natural diversity i.e. full of wild richness. Morning is dedicated to wild Safari in the Gir National Park. During the 3 hours open jeep safari, you can hope to see various animal species such as Sambar, Wild Boar, Chital, Nilgai, Chinkara, and Four-horned Antelope and many more. After you finish safari come back to resort and take refreshment/Lunch, check out from resort and take local transport drop to Keshod Railway station. Catch VRL MMCT EXP at 2:10 PM from Keshod.
DAY 9: Keshod - Mumbai
Reach Dadar by 6:40 AM or Mumbai Central by 7:10 AM. Tour concludes with happy memories.
- Mumbai to Mumbai return AC train journey (3 tier/Chair Car as applicable)
- 1 Night stay at AC hotel (3 Star with Breakfast) at Vadodara
- 2 Nights stay at AC hotel (3 Star with Breakfast) at Ahmedabad
- 2 Nights stay at AC hotel (3 Star with Breakfast) at Dwarka
- 1 Night stay at AC hotel (3 Star with Breakfast) at Somnath
- 1 Night stay at Resort (AC accommodation with Breakfast) at Sasangir
- Morning wild Safari in the Gir National Park (transport + ticket + guide charges)
- Entry ticket Statue of Unity
- A/C Vehicle for Pickup/Drop from Vadodara railway station, sightseeing as per itinerary specified above, drop at Sasangir resort
- Parking charges, toll, driver allowance & all types of taxes
- GST taxes @ 5%
- Lunch, Dinner
- Local transport from Sasangir to Keshod railway station (it will cost approx. 100 rs. per person)
- Shopping, all personal expenses